Medical Malpractice Attorney in San Francisco
If a nursing error caused you or a loved one injury, you may have grounds for a medical malpractice claim against the nurse who committed the error or the hospital where the incident took place. A nursing error or nursing malpractice may include any mistake or act of negligence by a nurse in regard to some type of patient care. With nurses playing increasingly important roles in hospitals throughout the country, nursing malpractice is an important issue to address.
At Pacific Attorney Group, we are committed to helping patients throughout San Francisco who have been injured as the result of a nursing error. If you would like to learn more about our firm's services and how we can help you, please call us at 800-670-8142. Your initial consultation is free and always confidential. At this time, we can discuss what occurred, why you suspect that it was a nursing error, and what legal recourse you have in this matter to resolve the situation. With a San Francisco medical malpractice attorney at our offices to offer you advice and information applicable to your specific case, you can make the right choices about moving forward with a claim or lawsuit.
About San Francisco Nursing Errors
A nursing error may include any failure to a nurse to provide proper care to a patient. This may take on many different forms and may affect a patient in different ways. Following are some examples of potential nursing errors that may occur in a San Francisco hospital:
- A nurse picking up the wrong medication from the shelf and administering it to a patient.
- A nurse failing to follow doctor's orders for treatment.
- Poor monitoring of a patient or slow response to an emergency call.
- Not listening to a patient's complaints, needs or concerns.
- Forgetting to note down medication administered or other actions taken on the patient's chart.
- Improperly performing a medical procedure.
Find out what legal action you can take in regard to your nursing malpractice case. Contact a
San Francisco nursing error lawyer
at our firm today!